fill in the blanks
1. name: Claire
2. birthday: July 16
3. favorite colour: Purple and Green. Yes, two :P
4. lucky number: 7, I guess? Idk
5. height: 5’ 4.5”
1. last dream you remember: i can’t remember anything specific, but I know I liked it and it was a little weird.
2. can you juggle: No
3. art/sports/both: Art, fo sho, but I probably won’t say no to badminton or catch.
4. do you like writing: Yes and no.
5. do you like dancing: I’m not a huge fan of school dance type dancing, but legit choreographed stuff can be fun.
6. do you like singing: Yes, but I’m shy about it, ofc.
1. dream vacation: Ooo, probably New Zealand so I can go to Hobbiton and the world’s largest swing, but I also really wanna go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Ireland.
3. dream guy/gal: I don’t really have anything specific in mind? But, ya know, someone funny and smart and laid back but also outgoing.
4. dream wedding: Something small and cute/elegant, but not very expensive. With my family though it’s gonna have to be relatively big…
5. dream pet: KITTIES! :D Preferably a black one and an Abyssinian.
6. dream job: Fanfic reader? lol. Besides that, though, I’d love to own a bakery and I’m working towards being an administrative assistant/secretary.
1. favorite song: Don’t have one, never will. There’s far too much amazing music to ever choose one.
2. favorite album: Again, can’t really choose.
3. favorite artist: I was deeply in love with Muse during high school and they will always hold a special place in my heart, but I just love music too much to pick one group/artist.
4. last song you heard on the radio: Don’t remember, but I know it was classic rock, possibly Phil Collins?
5. least favorite song: Anything sexist, really. It gets harder and harder to listen to the oldies station when you actually listen to the lyrics…
6. least favorite album: Don’t have one.
7. least favorite artist: Same/again.
1. guys/girls/both: Guys, for the most part.
2. hair colour: I’m not picky at all.
3. eye color: Again, not really picky, though brown is maybe the least interesting to me.
4. humorous/serious: It’s important to have both, but more humorous than not is good, of course,
5. taller/shorter: I’d like to say it doesn’t matter much, but I’m kinda short, so shorter than me is a little weird.
6. biggest turn-off: Misogyny, racism, arrogance, smoking, being super religious.
7. biggest turn-on: Idk for sure, as I’ve never really dated/been in relationship, but probably a combination of humor, confidence, intelligence, compassion, cooking ability, musical ability, and/or smelling yummy.